Reviews for "Black Ops Zombies (remix)"

Another great song from Jumper. Keep it coming. Great, dramatic intro. Love it!

Jumper responds:

Thank you so much again! :P

Very good, gives me a creepy feel and could progress into a faster drum beat at the end to get a dramatic essence.

Thank you! :P

This is awesome!!! Your one of the artists who inspire me! Awesome track!

Jumper responds:

Thanks a lot! It means a lot to me to be an inspiration for you. It makes me think back to when I used to look up to certain artists on Newgrounds and think ''I wish I could make music as good as theirs.'' It helped me to keep going and gave me a goal. And now, even though I have still much to learn, I can fly on my own and develope my own style. I wish I can do the same for you guys as well.

~ Jumper

I love black ops zombies, can't wait for black ops 3 :) great song btw

Thank you, sir!

I was gonna do that!!!!!!!!! Oh well, better than I can do for now... GL with ur other songs/remixes

;) Check out my music