Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Zombie Stalker"

Pretty sweet, the fact that it's repetitve can't be charged against this game since it's pretty much the point of the Zombie Shooter type, but you really should make the upgrade courb higher for pickable weapons, as the pistol is the only one that remains effective past 5k points or so. Apart from that, the art, rythm and zombie types are all great, with kudos for the rolling move (so simple, and yet no shooter game hero seems to come to pull it off :p).

Quite nice overall. A few small problems, such as Lurkinthedark mentioned with weapon experience, but nothing to take away from the experience as a whole. It's a nice thing to come back to NG with.

I love games like this!
1. Zombies
2. FULL HARDCORE
3. Shooting
4. Retro style
This is what I need!

There is almost nothing to complain about the game, it's definitely addicting, has good art, sound and gameplay, one thing that baffles me is why the song on the intro isn't ingame, would've been really nice, and as played out as zombie shooters are, this one isn't really that generic, and one thing I noticed is that it's really hard to try and level up any weapon that isn't the deagle, sweet game other than that.

Animations are allright except the protagonist. Main character walking really unnatural. Other than these it is playable and lacks some more action. I was expecting "feeling" that weapons a little bit. Will not be the best but will become more fun if tweaked around.