Reviews for "Treehumper"

funny and original

too bad you can't save. made it to level 19, I was going for 20.

OMG!

WTF?!?!? what the hell is up with this game? lol, all this is about is some guy humping trees with a furious force into a depixelated existence! I got all the way up to level 16 or so. with more than 1000 humps. I don't know whether or not to be proud of that or ashamed. ><

anyways, this should have some kind of kinky or erotic sounds coming from the guy as he's humping the trees and walking up towards the trees (like oh yeah or ooh that's nice, you're a bad tree) should also have changing of the background as the sun progresses through the sky, this will add to even more hilarity as the player goes on for it'll look like that sick man has been humping for hours! I was expecting some kind of obstacles to jump around or something, but I was mistaken and I was okay with that for some reason. by the time I got to level 12 or so, my fingers began to go numb from how much "pounding" I had to do to get through each tree. I don't know why, but I found this game hilarious tons of people will probably rage and be all "wtf? this is it? this is hardly a game." but who cares, I thought I would just give you some ideas on how to prove and I look forward to a possible v2.0

oh! and I want to see the guy be beaten to death by trees. also if you lose on level 1, why do the trees beat you to death? The player has done nothing wrong... yet.

Goodluck!

maxman43 responds:

Thanks for the review! I really wasn't expecting the kind of positive feedback that this ended up getting, so I think I very well might make a 'v2.0' in the future. I'll be sure to incorporate your (and other's) feedback when I do!