Reviews for "SCGMD4"

As I expected from years of play

Iv'e been play SCGMD since number one constantly anticipating a new one and it gets better each time. Songs and artist where Awesome except the hole in the ground song that was a little whack but that aside best in the series yet but my one concern is my computer keeps deleting my saved games and there is no pause button when my mom is yelling for dinner. Overall I love the game and can't w8 for a fifth one.

Yeah! I always asked myself : will there be a next part? there it is!
what E enjoy:
- difficulty for every kind of player (useful to practise by playing the other parts of scgmd)
- new aspects: bosses and chievos
- music from independant artsits here on ng!

IT IS SO COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! YEAHHHH

SO amazing,ADDICTING and AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/5 10/10

This continues to be the only game in Newgrounds that I come back to play regularly. Marvelous job.