Reviews for "SCGMD4"

Awesome

But where is the supercrazyBASSmaniac ?! kkkkkkkk

Hours of fun right here. I have to say, this is more difficult than guitar hero. It just gets really confusing with four bars for eight buttons. If only there was a way to make it bit easier to make out the different buttons, I think I could get perfect on everything on amateur and gold on everything on pro.

I'd also like a bit more variety in music. I mean, sure, there is enough right now, but a lot of it is low quality.

this reminds me of guitar hero, it was a good time, played a lot with my friends as long as it was popular. Too bad they are playing bf3 or mw3 now. Good job bringing back old memories.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa aaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyyyyyy AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesomeeeeeeeeeeeee ee..................LOL

This game is pretty much another perfect fit in the SGCMD portfolio of games. I like the fact that you added achievements and easter eggs (For players, check the sign in the title screen where the Guitar Maniac jumps over the orca...peel off the poster and you'll get the Shadowflame.). Anyway, I would've liked more songs and a tad less difficulty at the last hidden song, Guitar VS Piano by Goukisan.
There are some achievements that are almost impossible, like "Out of Time". (Guide: Play 9 songs in Pro mode, wait 9 seconds and play a song. Boss message incoming.)
The difficulty balance in the game is an uncannily perfect fit, judging by the impact of the song to your ears (etc etc).
Your musical taste is indeed very good, because this game is about rocking out bosses and songs.
My friend, this game is a complete success, the graphics delighted my eyes, the songs rocked out.

Overall, I am waiting for another game that is gonna earn my respect. Make a SGCMD5.

I'll give you 10/10.