Reviews for "SCGMD4"

this one is a blast from the past. Great songs, great game play cool bosses and cool looking guitars. I would have no problem with this game but I have only one.....sometimes my computer is a dick and decides to erase all my progress and it make me sad...:(

2 Years ago... SCGMD4 is developed. More annoying, more mashing keys, more skillful. Ladies and gentlemen, Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4. (Sorry for my abusive comments on thirth game Shinki.)

MAKE SCGMD 5 WITH MORE BOSS,GUITARS,ACHIEVEMENT,CHALLENGES,AND EPIC SONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I love it, one of my favorite flash games in this site, has everything that a guitarist needs .