Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "SCGMD4"

a little on the overly difficult side

could you go back to the wasd keys instead of the numbers please, it's annoying to nail a note and then steal a quick glance at the keyboard and miss your note, please fix this.

SecondImpactGames responds:

WASD? Maybe not. ASDF? Check the options screen.

Barely got far

This is really cool. I am generally not a fan of games like this, probably because I am not very good at them. What I found weird was how I wasn't able to even tell how I was scored until I looked down below. I might have had more fun if I hadn't known that, because then I would have had more fun when the guy moved around. The animation was fantastic. None of the medals showed up, but I suppose everything's going to go fine.

I especially like how this has such a high spirit to it. It's not that well detailed, but it's still very nicely animated. What's cool is how the title is so awsome and I don't even have any idea what it's supposed to be. It's nice to know that people are making games in this genre that can appeal to different kinds of people. I'd enjoy a piano game better.

Problams

The problem I had with the concept is, that I can't really pay attention to the dude at the bottom doing crazy things, because I always have to keep my eyes at the notes. And I really miss some powerful visual response to hitting a note and especially something indicating how precise I hit it instead of just indicating miss or hit.

serious flaws...

dude ur making a game that needs players to press the buttons in the right time, but keyboard isnt nearly as good for that as a joystick. AWEF and HUIL is much more confortable than asdf and arrows so pls make an option to fully edit controls. awesome music btw

Delight

I can't express any feelings i got, after few years of waiting, after Shinki's words he won't be making any SCGMD further, it was just my two huge eyes and happiness. Thank you.