Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "SCGMD4"

Amazing Sequel

Well, i couldn't expect less of an good game, and it was awesome. The songs are nice, the system that every song have the amateur and pro versions is good. The bosses are nice to beat, except for the king of pirates in the pro version, he's hard, harder than the time god, because you have to keep missing notes to be on "rocking" level to do damage... that sucked, but aside that, awesome game, awesome new guitars, everything is fitting perfectly, i like this game better than guitar hero. XD

I like the style, keep the good work if possible o/ And i would like an internet global save for this game, that is another "weak" point of it.

Way surpassed expectations

I had no expectations with this game, I generally have avoided games that require sound to play. But this game rocks. Some of the songs were a little too soft for me, but I got a perfect on the first song (after about 20 attempts). I liked all the unlockables and secrets and of course the shit ton of medals.

hard but good game

the first song has bugs its impossible to make it perfect. beating the last songs are really hard. it needs a crazy game play there lol. otherwise the game is very enjoyable.

A bit boring

It's a good game, but it gets a bit boring after a few songs. The guitars are too hard to unlock, and there isn't many songs that I could recognise. The songs ARE good, though.
-Hyper