Reviews for "SCGMD4"

decent. hit detection is better than the others, but not by much. music was good at some points and terrible at others, which is better than all bad.

To be honest, I played this game when I was younger.

Till today, this game is still amazing to me with it's unique achievements, great game-play and bosses.
The mechanics of the game is still great today, and the songs used are really nice and pretty suiting.
The background narrator really kind of suits this game as well too (it's hard to explain the feeling of why it does, but most likely most of you guys will agree). And finally, a small touch of humor/comedy or comic-like art-style and writing.

This game is a really well made and entertaining game. The idea of a guitar game, throw in a couple bosses, a lot of achievements, guitars to collect, and many songs to complete. This is a really well thought up game. I enjoyed the mechanics of the game, the bosses and both modes to play. So overall, I give this game 5 out of 5 stars.

Awesome!

This is the most addicting "Guitar hero" games I've ever played. Everything is great. Congratz.