Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "SCGMD4"

An awesomely fun time-killer. the song "In Love With Myself" by Monocure has been stuck in my head all day, it's so damn catchy! great game, and an interesting way to debut upcoming bands.

ROCKED MY BRAIN!AWESOME!!!!!

Gold on almost all Pro!!!

Love it ^3^

This game is pretty much another perfect fit in the SGCMD portfolio of games. I like the fact that you added achievements and easter eggs (For players, check the sign in the title screen where the Guitar Maniac jumps over the orca...peel off the poster and you'll get the Shadowflame.). Anyway, I would've liked more songs and a tad less difficulty at the last hidden song, Guitar VS Piano by Goukisan.
There are some achievements that are almost impossible, like "Out of Time". (Guide: Play 9 songs in Pro mode, wait 9 seconds and play a song. Boss message incoming.)
The difficulty balance in the game is an uncannily perfect fit, judging by the impact of the song to your ears (etc etc).
Your musical taste is indeed very good, because this game is about rocking out bosses and songs.
My friend, this game is a complete success, the graphics delighted my eyes, the songs rocked out.

Overall, I am waiting for another game that is gonna earn my respect. Make a SGCMD5.

I'll give you 10/10.