Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "SCGMD4"

There's just a lot of memories playing this game and beating the Time Lord with the help of my sis. Even looking at the title makes me smile with old memories surfacing up again.

Childhood memories are back! And honestly, it's better than I expected! I'm really expecting SCGMD5 in HTML5 soon enough, and the song selection is great.
Mixing Guitar Hero and DDR-esque playstyles has always been fascinating, taking two different rhythm games and merging them together is kind of what I like to see around.
If custom songs were a thing, this would REALLY expand the community even more. Let's just hope we can keep rocking this stage some more!

MY CHILD HOOD! I FOUND YOU!

i will beat you this time

this game's gameplay, mechanics, combos, and bosses are just so awesome.

coming back to it, a few notes are off, and the boss mode is fun but requires a lot of mashing for damage

still awesome tho :D

I think I recall playing this game when it first came out. or around that time. It was fun then, and it's still fun now, nine years later. Simple rhythm games will hold up basically forever, especially when you select good or interesting music. Boss mode is a fun little challenge to add to the basic rhythm aspect. My only criticism is that a lot of notes feel mistimed, but even that might just be me.

I want to play it but its stuck on a black screen