Reviews for "Scale of the Universe 2"

I zoomed way out and far away and I still wasn't able to find my dick. :(

I don't know if I would really call this a game but it is so awesome period. Game or not. I learned a few things and some I didn't even totally completely understand.

To all the people saying this was aimed at children, or the wording is childish... you know that this was made by two teenages, in... I think highschool? Maybe late middle.

A really beautiful and educational game. It really reminded me of one of those educational videos from school, but more entertaining. (I also get a rush from zooming all the way out at maximum speed :D)

Excellent! Could have used a little more 'grown-up' tone to some of the descriptions, but that's okay. I hope you keep updating/ upgrading it. This would also make a REALLY good short(20 mins) animation movie for middle school students.