Reviews for "Scale of the Universe 2"

This presentation really shows how meaningless and useless my life is in a grand scale of things! Awesome!

Glad to see it updated from time to time! There where lot's of things didn't see since it's first time!

¬°¬°IMPRESIONANTE!!

Existential crisis inducer 101

Heres a little rap of my review:
Yea, yea were going to space yall! I wanna know Armstong about that (Yuh Huh), I need a space suit, and look where we are now! Now, Lets, Start the rap.

In MY opinion, this game is clearly simple, but the style is clearly not even dimple! It was very creative and had some dictionary, I bet this might be in my vocabulary! Five whole stars, It ain't cost a dime! My review is this rhyme! I wanna third, that's absolutely right, and I don't want to start a fight! It was an exciting education, ugly has no what they call explanation! They Milkyway is the best way, that might keep my bad things away 4 a day! This is the real universe, and I hope you find the Omniverse! There is so much to do and so much to see, I could not have to even go pee! I hope this will entertain you, I wonder what name are you? I bet this is the best school game I see, I hope everyone knows to read (LOL)!