Reviews for "Shipwrecked -BmK"

Love it

The music is dead cute (sorry for the heavy handed compliment :p ) but i think your simple yet sweet animation beautifully compliments the soft ukalele...all in all very cute, very much love it :D

Nice!

Cool!

I have a new goal in life

Get a boat and take my gf and some friends to a tropical island. I'll take her to a remote place and play this song for her and watch how she reacts. Calls our friends and they don't answer their phones just like I planned. haha.

Love it. I was like awww....wait what? the different values of blue where perfect for the ocean theme. Animation was good, no need for anything fancy.

Maybe a tiny bit sharper in detail and lines, just a teeny bit.

Excellent!

THIS saved my day even before it's begun.
Very smooth animated, lovely characters and very very nice song.
Made me grin all the time... Ahhh... Sheshhh. ^^

Brilliantly executed...

...literally. You haven't made many Flashes in your time here, but all of them are noteworthy. Simple and sweet, this work mirrors the music quite nicely. One star off for listening to NPR and not having the woman poke the head with a stick. I mean, what else is there to do on an island anyway? Another great submission in mah faves. 5/5 9/10.