Reviews for "Defender'sQuest (big)demo"

Better than I thought!

I wasn't that interested in this, seeing as how it looked like an RPG. I am fairly glad to find out it actually was not. Well, as the genre suggests, it does combine strategy and defense into one game. I think the best thing about this is probably how good the graphics are with their detail. It also helps that there's a lot of easy medals to get, even the secret ones! It seems like you have set up a good story for yourself.

It reminds me of when I was talking to a friend just last night about drawing on the Internet. While most of it is done with sprites, the drawn scenes are great too. The story moves along at a pretty good pace. I am so getting used to hearing that funny sound whenever a new medal pops up. Well, I guess it's not so much funny as it is cool.

medals, y u no be achieved.

This game is awesome. If I'll be able to pay via credit card I'll most certainly get it :3

I can't seem to get 4 medals though... Irony, I got the 21 blue medal, but can't obtain 15 blue... also, I cleared gold everything there was to clear, but I didn't get last two gold medals, nor the Ozimal's cloak medal. I'm a sad moogle :(

LarsiusPrime responds:

Strange... is anyone else having this problem? It re-submits your completion stats every time you hit the overworld. Try clearing your cache and reloading the game?

Superb Game!

Everything is nice to the eyes. The story is good and amusing. The game play and interface are easy to follow. Learning curve is gradient. Fun factor is max!

Indeed one of the few TD's out there that are a class of their own.

Full game is definitely a worth buying.

Geee...I can't seem to get a GOLD star on the final battle in this demo...unless I grind for XP. =)

LarsiusPrime responds:

You can increase your XP multiplier in the accessibility options if you don't like grinding :) And if you're super hard-core, you can actually REDUCE it.

Pretty freaking sweet.I was never really into the whole Defense type of thing, but this is a really good game.I really enjoyed the plot behind this game. It's awesome. I have to say it was worthy of my time!

I think some of the medals don't work, so if you're looking to earn a lot of medals from this I suggest you look elsewhere.

After playing this demo I can actually say there's a possibility that I will purchase the full version.

Bottom-Line: If you don't really care for defense type games, maybe give this one a try? If you are into those, YOU'LL MOST LIKELY LOVE THIS!Great story.Medals don't work. I'd recommend buying the full version.

-Traci

im into it, so great. please finish so I find what happens! please?!