Reviews for "Defender'sQuest (big)demo"

Love it

Combines the best things I about turn-based rpg's and strategy games, all put into a neat little tower defense package. This would definitely be worth purchasing.

You sir, are a genius!

Amazing game, bought it asap after finished the demo! Great work mate, keep it and looking forward for the updates in the future :)

And...

..SOLD! This game is awesome! I only played for about 20 minutes before I decided to pick this thing up! Normally, I don't pay for digital media if I can avoid it, but this is SO worth the $5!

Can't wait for updates!

I love this game! wish that i could have played the whole game though. but it's still awesome!

It's been quite a while since I've enjoyed a TD this much. To show my support, I've decided to purchase the game, along with its soundtrack. $12 seems like a lot to some for a flash game, but I feel it is up to the discretion of the player to decide to support if he/she enjoys the game and decides to play it out. It isn't just about seeing the whole game. I've payed more than that for games I didn't end up liking as much. What's more, I get a whole soundtrack, free updates forever, and one awesome TD to play for a while. I appreciate the free demo - it gave me something to be interested in.
As far as whether or not it's worth it, again that falls on the judgment of the player. I know some people that hate 8-bit games, for example, because the graphics and music "suck horribly compared to modern stuff", whereas others love it. Though I understand the view point, I wouldn't say it's a cheat to only offer a free demo. To each, his own.
Either way, I fully enjoy the game, demo or not. For me, it's worth the money.