Reviews for "Defender'sQuest (big)demo"

COOL !!

THIS GAME IS AWESOME !! BUT ? ..... HAHAH !! 2$ NEEDED !! ZZZ !!!

medals, y u no be achieved.

This game is awesome. If I'll be able to pay via credit card I'll most certainly get it :3

I can't seem to get 4 medals though... Irony, I got the 21 blue medal, but can't obtain 15 blue... also, I cleared gold everything there was to clear, but I didn't get last two gold medals, nor the Ozimal's cloak medal. I'm a sad moogle :(

LarsiusPrime responds:

Strange... is anyone else having this problem? It re-submits your completion stats every time you hit the overworld. Try clearing your cache and reloading the game?

AWESOME GAME FUCK IT I AM ADICCTED

^^ !"!"§!"§!"§ NICE GOOD GREAT

DEMO version.

The game is actually a 10, as others have said, buy it. You won't be dissapointed. The DEMO, however, only gets a 9 because I'm fairly sure it's impossible to get the medal for killing perfect Ozimal, (As well as all blue and all gold star medals).

As I said, I bought the game, and I'm rollin' a lvl 13 hero, lvl 14 berserkers with +24 swords, a Knight, blah blah, and I can down the armored skels + slugs, but Closest I got to offing perfect Ozimal was 100k hp... (Dark yellow) and that's after using about a hundred max lightning bolts... No idea how you're supposed to accomplish downing him at full on the demo...

No buyer's remorse here

I'm writing this moments after beating the full game. I can honestly say if you like the demo, you will not feel ripped off paying $5 for the full game. And like many people have said before, it's a steal at that price.

This game isn't something that was slapped together in a week or so; this is a real labor of love. Clean interface, likeable characters, great story, intense (bug free!) combat... I can't praise this enough.