Reviews for "Impossible Quiz Book 1"

HELP!!!

what is this...

played impossible games before, but this is just guessing random answers till i get it right the first time.

One

Sorry but this game deserve this.

Ugh

The first quiz was somewhat clever (mostly puns) but this one is mostly a lot of bullshit trial-and-error. For example, the first question: how to start these quizzes is a complete cop-out.

I don't care if people vote this as useless

I was having a ball, until I came to two questions that has no right answers at all, making me stuck, and I lose every time. If you want to make a quiz, especially a multiple choice one at best than you should at least have a right answer in there. The game is no fun if all the answers are wrong.