Reviews for "Impossible Quiz Book 1"

A nice looking game, but with a flawed design

The game itself is very solid, and I like the aesthetics, but these type of "Impossible Quiz" games frustrate me because the quiz offers multiple answers which have an equal probability of being correct, but only the game designer's answer is correct according to the game. Since this game does not really differ from any other impossible quiz games in the past, I'm afraid all I can give this submission is a 4.

not fun at all. have fun torturing puzzle confused people.

Being stupidly difficult is fun. Forcing trial and error isn't. There's a big difference, and despite having charm, this game falls majorly flat when it comes to actual gameplay.

the music is good but

the game is weird

help!

How do you get past 21 /10 question?!