Reviews for "Impossible Quiz Book 1"

Awesome but...

God are these quizzes awesome. Though it would have been better to add a "checkpoint" from time to time as after a while of repeating over and over again the first questions you learn them by heart and it gets a bit annoying,breaking the pace of the game.

not impossible

When I Click "Play On E4 Gammes" It Just Brings Me To A Website About A TV Channel?

great

another great quiz game

Okay, I have to be completely honest. I loved The Impossible Quizzes. They kept my entertained for hours and the satisfaction of finally beating them felt so good, but this installment falls a little short of their stature. The questions are mostly just guesses and I feel like they really REALLY tried to make this one impossible. I'm still on the quest to figure everything out now. We'll see how it goes!