For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Impossible Quiz Book 1"

ive found the fuse stopper and the skip the skip is when u reach the 7 on the connect the dots then click on the dot that dosent have a number on it and the fuse stopper is when u click on the left middle bubble

It's sad seeing users give submissions low scores because the game wasn't fun for them or it was too difficult and leaving lame reviews.

These games are genius.
I've been a fan of The Impossible Quiz games for as long as they've been around. It's nice to see this game of outside-the-box thinking and trial & error make a return. It plays just like the first two which is nice but it still remains fresh.

Awesome game, I can't wait to play the other chapters.

e4 games won't work...

what is the best thing since sliced bread ? none of the answer choices work

Glitch found

On question 45 (underground pipes), fixing the wrong pipes and using the fusestopper will cause the game to hang (since either the bomb or a correct answer is required to move on, and the player cannot unfix pipes).

Splapp-me-do responds:

Are you sure you fixed the "under ground" pipes and not just the ones you could see?