Reviews for "Impossible Quiz Book 1"

its really fun and hard

Well put-together but short.

This game is a worthy successor to the first two Impossible Quiz games, containing all the random hilarity, neat little minigames and brain-bending puzzles, often with unexpected or groan-inducing answers. Oh, and a little hint for anyone who can't work out the seventh letter of the alphabet: where else in your room might it be found, besides one of the answer buttons on the screen?

Enjoyable once again...

People just need to understand that this game was MADE to be random. The whole game is centered around thinking outside the box and analyzing the question in different ways.

Some of the questions were hard yes but overall it was nostalgia for me coming back a trying to again crack the codes that are your twisted pictures, quick time events, and puzzles. However, it really didn't bring anything really fantastically NEW to the table. All in all great once again (just -1 for the somewhat repetitive feel).

5/5 :)

Oh god splapp me do.. you can make me or my friends flip a shitter over this game and wheter or not we should continue play.. Its a fun game but GOD IS IT FRUSTRATING... I love the idealistic of a book and the ideas but jeez is it just annoyingly difficult

How come you never added chapter 2 and 3 on newgrounds?
BTW I like this game!