Reviews for "Surface EP 2 (Part 2/ 2)"

Really good series

I kind of wish I didn't watch it though because judging by the description you wrote, i'll never know the ending.

If it does come out, it won't be for another 3 years (each of these episodes has been released every 3 years) and i'm sure i'll forget about it.

Either way, this was truly a great flash animation, fantastic storyline and I hope it gets continued somehow.

Great work once again :)

Another very good episode. Too bad it seems like we shall not have another or at least it will be a while. I do hope there are more even if it takes another 3 years. I loved the Xin series and this was another one I was hoping on getting attached to. I do hope you are able to continue they are all very good.

Gripping Storyline

Can't wait to find out what happens next. Mystery is rarely done well with short mediums like flash but this author has succeded.

I got a feeling.....

that this series is gunna be about mysteries, puzzles, and riddles...and there might be a possible way that people may die in this...i can see this being non-violent idk why im thinking of Myst but in that kind of way, yes. idc bout the flash being choppy but the audio...just makes me think im there and i want to solve it :3
i do love those kind of things...solving and seein' what happens next if its good or bad.

That little **** below me should learn how to speak better english.

Anyhow, amazing as usual. This deserves more credit than it receives.