For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Surface EP 2 (Part 2/ 2)"

Amazing concept so far. Just one question: The guy with the glasses; did you get the voice actor of the -Trapped- series to voice him? Sounds reaaaallly familiar, and I wouldn't be 'too' surprised since Episode I was basically an escape game turned into a flash video.

Your incorporation of the subtle, yet still very present humour is a great touch to foil the relatively serious mood of the video.

I'm not sure if it was intended, but the way you presented Part I and Part II as ooposed to Episode 1 has a more dramatic feel to it. Similar to manga styles, which I take is at least a minor form of inspiration due to the storyboard-like drawings in the main menu.

Overall, great work. I'm really looking forward to the continuation of the story.

Itzza timer.. BOOM lol

And the mystery deepens. Can't wait to see how this all ends.

Interesting concept. Reminds me a lot of the anime "GANTZ". Also happens to be one of my favorites.

Wow................................

Now this episode was really amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just really hope the series is not going to be discontinued, there're so many unanswered questions. I hope you can resolve the issues with you're team and come back to newgrounds as soon as you can.
Still, this was quite the emotional series!!!!!!!!!!!!