Reviews for "Surface EP 2 (Part 2/ 2)"

Now this is a story!

You haven't got them all, but some of the characters you've painted perfectly.
I'd like to see the trials the other characters went through, but I guess you'll definitely get to them eventually, I hope.
And the voice acting is great! Yay! Nothing gets me going better than some actual good voice acting!!

-Aaroca-
For your valiant efforts in animation, I hereby declare that this animation series holds the Aaroca Golden Cookie of Ulimate Approval!

Hmm...

Interesting story with suspense... I look forward to the next episode.

:):):):):)

great 2 c lifepoint1 still at it. great work

Boy, it's been a while.

I had lost all hope of you guys ever continuing on this project. I'm glad to see that at the very least, Newgrounds gets one more episode in this series. I agree that the art is rather dated, but it by no means looks bad. The story is the strongest thing going for you though, as it has been in the past I feel. It kept me on edge wanting to know what would happen next. The ending, I find, is quite the cliffhanger, adding an element of near panic to it. I sincerely hope that you guys will find the time to continue this project, but I understand how life can have other plans than what you or I may hope for. Great job and, should you decide to continue, keep up the good work!

Great Start

Aside from the fact that they are missing an eye most of the time this is a great start! I'd like to watch more. Keep up the work, up the drawings a little bit and production. Good voice acting and great story!!!