Reviews for "Surface EP 2 (Part 2/ 2)"

Great work once again :)

Another very good episode. Too bad it seems like we shall not have another or at least it will be a while. I do hope there are more even if it takes another 3 years. I loved the Xin series and this was another one I was hoping on getting attached to. I do hope you are able to continue they are all very good.

About time

It's a bout fucking time Lifepoint works on this shit again... Busy people though so I don't blame Max or.... Kin?????? I forgot his name D: I have him added on fb too I feel ashamed
ANYWAY about time you guys work on this

I have been a follower of life point for years.

You guys got me into indie animation got me to make a account for newgrounds so i could show my gratitude for all the hard work you guys do just to entertain us.

I don't care if it was 30 years until your next animation, i will still log back on for years hoping for another animation from lifepoint.

Btw this series seems very promising perhaps you should consider a manga series? I know i would buy it. Same for kazahana.

If you could message me back i would appreciate it. I would like to hear more about your life and how you plan on continuing with animation.

Much love from the fans thanks for your blood sweat and tears throughout the years. =)

Really good series

I kind of wish I didn't watch it though because judging by the description you wrote, i'll never know the ending.

If it does come out, it won't be for another 3 years (each of these episodes has been released every 3 years) and i'm sure i'll forget about it.

Either way, this was truly a great flash animation, fantastic storyline and I hope it gets continued somehow.

That's too bad

This is a really bizarre cartoon and it's a shame it will apparently never advance! I haven't seen the others in this series, but I imagine they're just as weird. I am generally not a fan of your work, but this was actually really good! It reminds me of that one "Twilight Zone" episode. It featured people who were stuck in some place and they couldn't eat or sleep. At the end, it turns out they were actually toys in a container!

I doubt that's going to be the same here, but then again, we'll never find out. Hopefully, we can all learn to appreciate what you left behind. This doesn't have the senseless and silly violence that most of your flashes had. It does look a bit dated, but still nicely done. I appreciate you submitting anything you want to here.