Reviews for "Surface EP 2 (Part 2/ 2)"

Oh snap!

I just saw this, its wonderful. I woudnt say that the animation is the best but it sure beats my drawing skills. If I close my eyes though, the cast is just wonderful at voice acting. The whole mystery behind this, the suspense and curiousity pulls me in, I hope this comes back one day with a continuation!

OOHH NOOOOOO

This series simply cannot stop. it will drie me crazy knowing that this mystery will go unsolved. i could see this as sort of a ghost in the shell animation style. mayhaps you could sell the story so that it will live on

Incredible! Keeps you wanting for more.

I love how the story is being developed in the series. The mystery behind everything keeps you wondering what the hell is going on!

Brilliant!

Interesting Characters, all different, and they are very intelligent. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Crazy!

The music perfectly fits the storyline, gave me an adrenaline rush at the end there. Really great, I'd love to see the new installments coming up!