Reviews for "Surface EP 2 (Part 2/ 2)"

Awsome again

You seem to have alot of these well first off props to you on a beautifil story and very welldone detail, character work is superb and the voice acting is fantastic, really good stuff here would be nice to see more of this but you do have a few of them anyways nice work.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Maybe adding subtitles would be a nice option.

~X~

Aaa looks like this wasn't the end after all! Excited to se what comes after this if ever a time comes when you can pick it up again... might be my favorite of the ones you've started on so far. I like the intelligent design, even if this one seems to step away from the style of rev pewvious ones a bit. Also: that one professor's voice comes across a bit clear/high compared to the others - might want to balance. Looking forward to what other work you might put out, as studio or solo, awesome work these many years so far!

-cd-

This never got a episode 3? I am disapointed.
But the pacing, and the characters are very good, if a bit stereotyped.

I really hope the authors continue (or continued it somewhere else) this someday.

Both episodes are slow and a little boring. The idea starts to get pretty good and then dead ends. The voice acting is actually not bad. My biggest hang up in all this is the absents of eyes during the course of the "series". First they didn't have any, then that kid gets one eye, and finally, people have them and start losing eyes. ???

In conclusion: Artwork:3 Sound:1 Story:2 Voices:3 Weird lose of eyeballs:Draw glasses

I remember watching the first episode of this series 10 years ago when I was 11/12 and I love it just as much now as I did then. I really hope that some day you guys have the chance to complete this series, it's incredibly intriguing and lovely.