Reviews for "Batman: Arkham Shitty"

LOL that was great!

No seriously, that was hilarious. Everything about this was just perfect. Even the corny voice acting fit in with the cartoon's style. We need more clever cartoons like this on Newgrounds other than the same regurgitated "randumb" humor you usually see on the front page.

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks man! I tried to stay away from potty humor and inane usage of curse words just to make my point. Very tongue in cheek. Glad to know there are people out there who want MORE OF IT!!! >:D

fucking genius

fucking made me laugh my ass off. you guys got a youtube channel?

IaMI2002 responds:

Not yet. This is our first venture into online entertainment. When we make one it will be in our Author's comments on our next video! Keep an eye out.

Parody is better than the game... FINALLY! :P

I hate Arkham City... but this parody is awesome! Great job! :)

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks so much! We personally love the game, but that's the great thing about freedom and opinions.

We appreciate your time, rating and comment!

EASTER EGG!!!!!
it doesnt surprised me is skyrim related lol
good work om both

5/5

ha ha ha ha ha that is as funny as