Reviews for "Batman: Arkham Shitty"

Haven't played the game

Wasn't that funny to me because I haven't played the game but now I want to get it. Also can you interrogate people in it? But the flash did look good and voice actors were good that's better than most so 9/10.

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks! Most people hate the voices. I tried my best, but putting emotion into Batman's raspy voice is hard. Thanks for the 9 even though you didn't think it was funny. I find some parts dull myself, but it was awesome that so many other people enjoyed it that it made this whole experience totally worth while.

yay.

i like the part batman touched his dick.

Pretty good

I haven't seen a batman flash...ever so this is the best I've seen! I thought it was clever and amusing, just gotta work on the animation a little bit and add different characters, I'd say dont change a lot of stuff it's funny like it is now just maybe work on slightly better mic quality but it wasn't horrible afterall it's batman's voice so it can sound a little bad since it was in the movies lol

IaMI2002 responds:

Haha. We recorded on a Macintosh factory mic. I didn't realize how big this would be when I first started it so now I wish I could go back and rerecord the voices, but we're close to 50,000 views. We're just going to work on the next animation! Thanks so much for your response.

Also here is a GREAT batman flash animation - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /501418

ROFL

This was hilarious i like it keep up the good work

LOL that was great!

No seriously, that was hilarious. Everything about this was just perfect. Even the corny voice acting fit in with the cartoon's style. We need more clever cartoons like this on Newgrounds other than the same regurgitated "randumb" humor you usually see on the front page.

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks man! I tried to stay away from potty humor and inane usage of curse words just to make my point. Very tongue in cheek. Glad to know there are people out there who want MORE OF IT!!! >:D