Reviews for "Batman: Arkham Shitty"

Parody is better than the game... FINALLY! :P

I hate Arkham City... but this parody is awesome! Great job! :)

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks so much! We personally love the game, but that's the great thing about freedom and opinions.

We appreciate your time, rating and comment!

great

I loved the part when batman was so into the map the guy was drawing, i wish this video was longer, the humor was great

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks! It is kind of short, but I didn't want to drag it out too long. The easter egg takes forever to make it's point. We'll try to make a longer cartoon next time. :)

Incredible Humor

I hated this game so much, that this parody made me laugh alot!!11 job well done.

IaMI2002 responds:

Haha! Strange. We love the game! Either way, we're glad you enjoyed the animation. Thanks!

fucking genius

fucking made me laugh my ass off. you guys got a youtube channel?

IaMI2002 responds:

Not yet. This is our first venture into online entertainment. When we make one it will be in our Author's comments on our next video! Keep an eye out.

Easter Egg Greatness

While I liked the concept and the parody of a superhero that is "Batman" is it sad that I enjoyed watching the Easter Egg more?

IaMI2002 responds:

Not at all! They are both in the same vein of humor, but I was more in tune with the idea of parody when i wrote up the Easter Egg. It's much more developed and specific story wise. Glad you enjoyed it!