Reviews for "Batman: Arkham Shitty"

Bleh

This did the game no justice other than the fact that you actually used a line or two from the game. Otherwise the animation wasn't very good, the voices had no feeling to them, and it wasn't funny. 3 points for the effort though I suppose.

IaMI2002 responds:

Who said anything about justice? This was a joke on a flaw in the story. Not a serious look at a great video game. I think the animation was fantastic! A far cry better from some of the other things here on newgrounds. Besides, this was our first animation. Thanks for your opinion though :)

Also! Sorry for not making you laugh. I tried. At least we didn't charge you to watch it. ;)

"You Look like him! He wore masks!"

This was super funny. EPIC!!

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks so much! I'm glad we left that last bit in. It was originally going to be animated, but considering it didn't really lend to the joke we left it out. Thomas threw it in the credits to fill the silence and we really liked the way it turned out.

Meh

It really wasn't that funny... The voices weren't really that great and the animation was kind of average. The jokes weren't there for me and came off as bad. If there was one thing that I liked it was the title, but overall I didn't enjoy this animation.

IaMI2002 responds:

This is our first animation, and we're not professionals. I'm not sure what level of rating you're judging us on but we appreciate the view. Have you ever animated full body characters with muscles and complex facial expressions. Judging from your gallery I would say no. Next time we'll use a thousand tweens and stick figures.

Thanks for your harsh critique with no real solid advice to improve. Anytime I give a 1 I try to back up it up with reasoning and positive reinforcement helping the artist grow and become better over all. Your response is simply trolling. Thanks.

Sorry you didn't enjoy it though. We put a lot of time and effort into this piece as we wanted to have a good premiere to an already epic website. I hope people aren't as harsh to you as you were to us.

Average.

Animation was good, the voices were pretty terrible.

IaMI2002 responds:

My real voice is pretty terrible, haha. Have you ever tried to put emotion into the "Christian Bale Batman Voice". It's hard. I also had no credibility yet with newgrounds, so I used my drunk friends next door to help me record. This was to see how well received we would be on newgrounds and if it was worth exploring more animation. Thanks for the honest score/views/comment.

We'll be more professional on our next voice acting journey.

Wasn't funny.

I didn't laugh through the entire thing, the animation and the voices were below average, the lip-sync was slightly off as well. I also noticed the the best reviews you got were from people who say they hated Arkham City. Just thought I would point that out. I'm sorry, I can tell some effort went into this and there was some serious potential here, but I just did not enjoy it.

IaMI2002 responds:

Have you noticed that most people who give us shitty reviews have posted nothing on newgrounds and probably have no talent to do anything near what we did? I bet you didn't even take time to consider it.

Go to the very first comments and some say "I love this game, and love this parody."

People have opinions, that's how the world works. I personally have never laughed out loud at my own jokes, but all the effort we put into this was worth it when we saw how many people enjoyed it. Obviously you weren't are target audience.

Thanks for your honest review and rating! Oh, and I'm not a great voice actor, I know. But you got to start somewhere. At least we are trying.