Reviews for "Batman: Arkham Shitty"

nice!

I left the menu screen up for a while because that soundtrack is awesome !

Animation is smooth and details are pretty good too, but you kinda dragged the gag out a little too long.. but the 'punch' line was perfect!

Not sure why the Easter Egg was longer then the main, but the main was a lot better than the Easter Egg so I guess it evens out..

Overall you did a great job.

IaMI2002 responds:

That's the original theme from Batman Dark Knight I believe. Epic music. I know I left if playing most of the time I was animating (when I wasn't lip syncing). We missed the "Easter Egg" has to be short meeting, sorry :P.

Thanks for the view, score, comment and your time!

awesome

but why is the easter-egg longer than the main-short xD?

IaMI2002 responds:

I guessed we missed reading the all mighty rules that stated your Easter egg has to be shorter than your main premiere. Whoops.

hilarious

this was a great short, but i cant find that easter egg to save my life. maybe im missing something here. anywho, still great short. :D

IaMI2002 responds:

On the title screen there is someone creepin' in a window. That's all I'm saying. If you can't find it message MegaCarlMan and I might tell you. :)

Ahahaha

Wow. I actually found that hilarious, maybe just because i have a funny sense of jokes. Anyway, you put in all my favorite factors of a funny film sooo good job and make another like it.

Enjoyable

I liked it, it was good. Though it didn't seem to have any super hilarious parts, it was alright. You guys got something here and it just needs to be refined a little more. Overall it was good.

P.S. why was the easter egg longer than the actual animation?

IaMI2002 responds:

BECAUSE IT WAS AWESOME!!!! But seriously, I have no idea. I had a joke about Skyrim and Mercer Frey (leader of the Thieves guild) being a terrible sneak. It was going to end when Dovahkin got shot by an arrow, but then I saw all the damn "arrow to the knee" jokes and figured I'd make a joke about those crappy over used parodies.
I personally didn't think there were any ROFL moments either, but I really enjoy tongue in cheek humor and scenarios where people are "out of their element". I think the animation is more about the atmosphere of the situation rather than a boisterous and up uproarious good time. Thanks for your response and honest rating :D