Reviews for "Batman: Arkham Shitty"

I'm Sorry..

...but I honestly don't see the appeal in this.

Now I have no idea about Arkham City (one of the games that I have yet to play). But I honestly think that this could have been better.

The humor felt more forced or something. I mean, it was too random for my taste. Now I don't mind some random humor, but it does usually feel out of place. Sure, making a joke about the game itself is cliche unless cleverly written. But either way, some of the facial expressions and actions could have been done without.

I also felt the animation was sub-par or was rushed a bit. It looks as if you either didn't use enough frames or the actions went too fast.

The voice acting was terrible. The clown just sounded annoying and that Batman impression just sounded horrible.

Overall, I just couldn't find anything hilarious about this but only one or two things. But even those I just giggled a tiny bit. Try going a little less random next time.

IaMI2002 responds:

Weird. This was probably the most specific I could get about a in game story flaw. Perhaps when you play the game and experience the moronic act of interrogating a suspect you'll get the joke.

I don't feel we rushed the animation, but there something to be said for you comment. This was our first collaboration and we really wanted to put the joke out there and see how it was received. We didn't think it would be that big of an issue because we most certainly didn't expect this many views.

As for the voice acting. Ouch bro. The clown is supposed to be an annoying twat, but I did my best with the batman voice. It's hard to do anything with the typical "Christian Bale is Angry Batman" voice.

But you are right on a lot of points, we appreciate the feedback and are working on all of these complaints for our next video. Thanks for taking the time to respond and type out your points instead of giving us a bad score and saying "it was bad." Constructive criticism helps greatly!

I also saw you were a voice actor, maybe you could give us an example of a good batman ;)

great parody

i`ve played the game myself and you guys got a great idea of how a randomer version of he game. definitely should make more of these

S0 good

Awesome the jokes and the things Batman does while he waits for the map.
He had Batcrayons but they were all black.... Hilarious

IaMI2002 responds:

That's my favorite joke too! They're all Black. That gets me everytime.

Well...

It was very good for your first submission! If you do not lose your string I think that you will be able to climb very high here on newgrounds ;) But is it ok that I liked easter egg more? :D (Even when I am exluding topic)

IaMI2002 responds:

Of course! We all have our own ideas of funny. Thanks for considering that this is our first submission. It's interesting how subjective people are based on something we've never done before. Oh well. I guess I can start rating people based off of Hayao Miyazaki's work instead of their work personally. :P

It was great!

I expected way less, really had a laugh. Thanks!

IaMI2002 responds:

Haha! Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it.