Reviews for "Batman: Arkham Shitty"

Animation and Voice acting was on par with what a parody should be. After watching, I used detective mode to find that I actually knew one of the authors. It's great to see someone make it on the front page anywhere, let alone Newgrounds. Brilliant work, you guys. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks Adam! Now that we know there's such a big following capability for this we'll definitely up the production quality of everything. Hope we can make more good stuff!

the faces on this movie are creative, well animated and pretty funny and the voice acting was excelent

this is very good for any batman fan!

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks a ton! You're actually the first person to say the voice acting was excellent. Maybe I won't give up voice acting just yet. :D

test review!

Test response!

Bat crayons

good music, great animation, funny voice and good jokes. yep, that was a complete winner!
awesome job!

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks man! Positive feed back always makes my day.

Um....

It was good animation and the sound was decent enough, just not really my taste of humor.

IaMI2002 responds:

Wow! Finally. I think everyone is so jaded by Egoraptor's obnoxious cursing and eccentric voices they just feel like shitting on us. I appreciate the fact that someone realizes that not everything has to be just like something else. You have no idea how relieved I am to know people like you are out there.

Ps. I'm a big Egoraptor fan! We're going to try and broaden the humor in our next animation. Make it less Ren & Stimpy awkward and more funny. :)