Reviews for "Batman: Arkham Shitty"

Lol, that was cool.

It's okay, really.
The idea is hilarious and the animation was very nice, but you need to put more effort into the voice acting. For something as over the top as this clip, the VA should be the same, in my opinion. Just look at Egoraptor and his "Wowie-Zowie!" :D

IaMI2002 responds:

I would've done that had the title of our Parody been; Batman: Awesome City. But it's not. We're not Egoraptor and don't intend to use his humor to portray our messages or jokes.

However, you are right! We didn't realize how much of a following we'd get and we are looking into getting voice actors who can make our animations stand out even more!

Now this, what i call AWESOME!

LOL,this shit is super funny!

Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Badly synced, very unenthusiastic voice acting, animation was *okay*, and there was about two jokes in there that actually related specifically to the game. And they weren't funny. I don't mean to be a prick, but I feel as though the praise for this flash is based soley off the fact that it's (vaguely and loosely) based on a popular video game.

IaMI2002 responds:

Maybe your computer is too slow to run the animation with the sound clip? We've had a couple of people say this and I'm not sure what the problem is. Sorry.

I agree that some of the praise comes from the subject. I also think most of the critiques come from people who are judging us by standards we haven't even had a chance to set, or time to live up too. Animation was okay compared to what? Voice acting was unenthusiastic? The entire joke was about the game, with oodles of nonsensical things we added. Who are you comparing us too?

We just had fun. Never asked for 100k views, but we appreciate every single one. This is our first animation, and we struck a vein that was filled with oil. Don't hate. :) Thanks for the critique and view!