Reviews for "Q - compressing the heart"

Very cool!

Limboesque... I like it!

beautiful

The art work is simple but fantastic, it goes really well with the game. I loved the music. I enjoyed using the arrow keys and like it was said before gave a nice break from clicking the mouse. I hope you make a squeal or a game similar to this as it is an amazing game :) I enjoyed playing it.

beautiful

rather haunting, also creepy at times, but somehow echoes human nature very distinctly. job well done :)

too short

please make a sequel, that's also a bit longer

Beautiful

A rather strange point-and-click, but striking nonetheless. The art style was very different (in a good way) and I can see the love and effort you put into this game.

The story could have been a little more fleshed out. I like the vague surrealism of it, but that doesn't mean you can't give symbolism to things in order to allow us to relate. Unfortunately, I didn't understand most of what happened between his heart getting stolen and him getting it back. :(

My two favorite moments were when you could use the arrow keys (it was a refreshing break from all the clicking) and when the main character (or is there even one?) stole that guy's eye.

Overall, I think it's pretty good :D might wanna distinguish yourself from the Limbo-style though.