Reviews for "Dark Souls General"

Love it!

very funny and relate-able :)

This is so true!

You've got every frustration of playing that game, pal.
Going down and fight those godforgotten spirits, reappearing at the bonfire. Dying a thousand/~million times. And looking to Queelag tits. You've got right man.
Good job o/

10/10

THE TRUTH XD

hahaha fantastic.
but seriousley dude. in the future? PLEASE put a spoiler alert! haven't finished the game yet man... -_-

DARK SOUL!!!

Just recently bought this game due to the fact skyrim couldnt satisfy me with its slash slash slash spell slash slash slash...walk for 1hour and repeat...
This game is just awesome, i wish people would put up a bunch of Dark Souls videos like they did for skyrim... oh well your the first and you happen to be one of my favorites on newgrounds so toddles to you for being so damn great!!! :)

I bought dark souls because of this movie.