Reviews for "Dark Souls General"

Excellent

I remember the first time I went to the New Londo Ruins. Good fun. You shoulda threw in a part about the catacombs!

dark souls in a nutshell

no matter what, everything goes wrong...fuggin' ornstein and smough and invading players >=( good thing there is an amazing chest after the boss

For those who don't know Dark Souls

Yes, it's actually like this in real life, except that Smough and Ornstein are assholes

For those who say Dark Souls is hard

It is not impossibly hard, it is a return to when games didn't hold you by the hand, stick you with health regen,unlimited ammo, respawn without penalty, and enough treasure to buy several small nations (I'm looking at you Skyrim for that last one). It is old NES and SNES hard the kind that for those who have grown up in that golden age of games and kept playing them to this day (Heck I play games on my 360 to unwind from playing Battletoads [God I hate Turbo Tunnel])

Is it hard, Yes. But it is challenging hard, the kind where you feel every victory you claw from the game, the kind that no matter how many times you get that spear through the gut you keep on going.

And as for the people who says this game has cheap shots HAH! play the original SNES Street Fighter 2 facing Guile that is a nut shot as a player you have to charge Guile's Flash Kick the AI does not it can hit you with an instant bottom to top ht that can stagger and be repeated, and God help you if you are in the air.

good

Good anime easy deserves 10