Reviews for "Dark Souls General"

Scott....

I...love you hahaha

Yep. Exactly.

The cartoony animation style definitely lightens the mood to a pretty depressing atmosphere in the Dark Souls. You definitely captured the things that are notoriously known that make Demon/Dark Souls a tough but rewarding game. Great work!

Dis game

is not for faggitz. Everything from this flash... is right. You will die. Many times. Countless times, thats why they didn't bother into adding a death count. Once you put the game in your system. You know, You will die.

FINALLY A DARK SOULS FLASH!

Great job! You covered most of the basics. This is my favorite game, so I'm really glad to finally see a Dark Souls animation. I would have loved to see a scene involving the skeletons in the catacombs, or the traps in Sen's Fortress. OR THE ROOFTOPS IN ANOR LONDO.... Just thinking about those Silver knights with the Dragon Greatbows boils my blood. Other than that, Awesome Show Great Job!

Awesome. I think "snorlax" needed to be drawn a bit wider though.