Reviews for "Dark Souls General"

this was a great cartoon. Made me laugh pretty hard. Great job

Dude... you have no idea just how much I actually sympathise with that. I mean seriously, that "one above and one below thing"? First thing I ever did was run down there only to end up getting jacked by those ghosts. That's my life... or rather, lives story in DS right in a nut shell.
Also, part of me was hoping to see him going back to that fight and beating either Biggie or Smalls, just to see his reaction to it.

Serious though, audio was a little odd for me. I didn't even know the invader was saying anything until I had the volume cranked really up (might just be my speakers though). But overall pretty darn good.

Biggie.. smalls LOL

dark souls makes ninja gaiden look like a cake walk with ice cream

I've got the game but I'm not playing it yet til I Plat Demon's Souls. From this though, I better make sure my ass is strapped tight to me or I'll end up getting it chewed off and handed to me on a silver platter. Great animation though.