Reviews for "Age Of The Brotherhood P2"

Another great installment in the series!

You've improved a lot in this movie. I can tell you put a lot of effort into making it the way you wanted it. It's also the longest installment you've done yet! I'm impressed with the animation/style/plot! But what got me feeling bummed was Nero's VA. It wasn't as I expected. It could have been better, that's for sure! But overall, you've done a great job on this! Keep it up and I hope to watch the next installment in the series!

another epic installment

I've been waiting for this since I discovered your Sonic sprite movies a couple of months back, and I can say, I'm not at all disappointed! I know I'm supposed to comment on this movie in particular, but I do want to say a few words about the series in general (or should I say series of series, since I'm thinking of Sonic Origins and Rise of the Brotherhood, too). I love the way your stories are not only action-packed but emotionally powerful (e.g. Sonic's banishment and the death of Ashura). And I love the way you've recombined the elements of the Sonic multiverse (as a die-hard SatAM fan, I felt a big smile curl up my face when I saw the words "Freedom Fighters") and yet created something that's your own.
Anyway, about the current episode - the sprite animation was top-notch, especially the 3-D effects. I had mixed feelings about the combination of the "drawn" characters with the sprites - it was a little jarring at first, but I got used to it. As for the voice acting, I thought it was pretty good, though I agree with some of the other reviewers that Eggman sounds metallic (or was that intentional?) and Nero was a little wheezy or slurred. On the other hand, I think Sonic's voice has improved, and I love Tails and Amy. (Tails's "ow" made me LOL!) I did notice there were a few lines of dialog that were captioned, but not spoken. Finally, I have to say I love that scene where Eggman's chasing Sonic and you realized it's the boss from the Marble Zone! It's the little details like that that really make me love your work.
Anyway, keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to Part 3!

This entire series is an epic mix of awesome,power,suspense,thrills,and drama! I have to say, the fighting sequences are very well constructed. This was very much well worth the wait.It made me very emotional (especially when Ashura and what I thought Amy died) , yet at the same time filled me with excitement and alacrity that I can only see in my wildest dreams! In the new series, Sonic seems much more like himself, and so does Tails. I may seem a bit like a nerd writing this, but really, to put it in two words: epic series.

My only complaint here is the audio quality, THAT is far from perfect, but on the other hand this is sprite animation at it's best and you have a proper story and good characters to go with that. Been waiting for this for a while :) I loved every last bit of it.

it was great but...

there should have been some other sound effects at other parts and i caught on how when sonic was suppose to say"Dad... your here" or something similiar to that, there was no voice and also you were kinda sloppy with the layering... otherwise it was great!!:)