Reviews for "Age Of The Brotherhood P2"

Hello again!

It's been ahwile, amd it's nice to know that time has not dulled your skills at all. I honestly think that you have been getting progressively better in every episode. Good job, keep up the good work. Ja!

nice

too good

AWESOME! Awesome animation, plot, and fighting. Nice job man and good job to all those that helped you and/or voiced the characters. I'm surprised that Prime is finally dead. I thought he wouldn't die till either at the end or close to the end and that Sonic would be the one to kill him.

Milanous responds:

Many twists and turns are expected to occur in the future keep looking atmy news updates for details, this time the wait wont be so long.

i love sonic and everything to do with it. this is one of my most favorite versions online!!! please, keep 'em!!!

p.s..... will we see seath again. not that i hate Nero or anything, he's freakin' awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!