Reviews for "Age Of The Brotherhood P2"

surely not a low budget movie

First of all. I have not seen the Rise of the brotherhood but i have seen Age part 1. I will be going back to check it out sometime today.

I'd like to congratulate you and you're entire team for this fantastic animation. While Sprite animation is becoming more and more dead as the years progress. It's good to know that i'm not the only one who still enjoy seeing sprited animations. I'm not sure who this nero person is but i'm gonna find out...Anyways i look forward to part 3..and one more thing do you guys have a offical background for the series?

I LOVE YOU RINA-CHAN:3

another awsome sonic sprite

Star Wars refrence anyone with project "Death Egg"?

I hope you put Shadow in this, along with Silver too!

really cool! when is the 3rd one? cannot wait for it! soo cool! really AWESOME JOB!

Milanous responds: