Reviews for "Age Of The Brotherhood P2"

You Improved a lot

I've been waiting for this to come out for awhile and I have to say, you rocked my socks lol. The different angles you used in the fihgt scenes were excellent, good graphics, voice acting was good but there were some small parts that didn't have em. The story is good as always. Overall, you did a VERY good job on this, you should be proud for all this hard work you did man!

AWESOME! Awesome animation, plot, and fighting. Nice job man and good job to all those that helped you and/or voiced the characters. I'm surprised that Prime is finally dead. I thought he wouldn't die till either at the end or close to the end and that Sonic would be the one to kill him.

Milanous responds:

Many twists and turns are expected to occur in the future keep looking atmy news updates for details, this time the wait wont be so long.

nice video here it was awesome i would like to make these kind of vids on newgrounds

i love sonic and everything to do with it. this is one of my most favorite versions online!!! please, keep 'em!!!

p.s..... will we see seath again. not that i hate Nero or anything, he's freakin' awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im as stunned as vegeta noticing how powerful broly is for the first time

that, and i wanna see sheath again and hear him talk about GIRDERS! thats all i can remember him talking about... DOWN WITH SOPA!!!

Milanous responds:

wow someone quoting from the original sonic origins. I had all but forgot about those