Reviews for "Age Of The Brotherhood P2"

Hello again!

It's been ahwile, amd it's nice to know that time has not dulled your skills at all. I honestly think that you have been getting progressively better in every episode. Good job, keep up the good work. Ja!

You Improved a lot

I've been waiting for this to come out for awhile and I have to say, you rocked my socks lol. The different angles you used in the fihgt scenes were excellent, good graphics, voice acting was good but there were some small parts that didn't have em. The story is good as always. Overall, you did a VERY good job on this, you should be proud for all this hard work you did man!

Very nice.

Once again you have impressed me. I do hope though that future episodes won't be as long for waiting. Although, I'm not one to criticize, since it's been about a year and a half since my last flash.

Awesome!

Very Very amazing!!!!

surely not a low budget movie

First of all. I have not seen the Rise of the brotherhood but i have seen Age part 1. I will be going back to check it out sometime today.

I'd like to congratulate you and you're entire team for this fantastic animation. While Sprite animation is becoming more and more dead as the years progress. It's good to know that i'm not the only one who still enjoy seeing sprited animations. I'm not sure who this nero person is but i'm gonna find out...Anyways i look forward to part 3..and one more thing do you guys have a offical background for the series?