Reviews for "CopsOnFireWithErections"

Brilliant!

The story was full of leaps in the futture and flashbacks! Funny and peculiar at the same time as always . I really loved the "tzatziki" part with the cucumbers. Maybe you should try to turn Fernando's yogurt into tzatziki in one animation XD !

Sexual-Lobster responds:

savoury yoghurt??? fernando only strays into that taste territory occasionally, when he's desperate.

Im confuzzled (confuesed and puzzled)

I agree with nodtrooper

Excellent

This flash was intense, I had a hard time (..) keeping up!

Jokes were off the scale and the animation sublime!

Music was very fitting and the voice acting crystal clear again. There's so much swearing in this I couldn't believe it! I think that's the first time I've heard that female (sorry if you're a little boy) voice actress (actor) swear!

Excellent flash, really good. Perfect length as well!

It just reeks of effort!

Loved it.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

haha thanks i'll pass that on to her.

Oh god...

...I...I don't know! I just don't know!

I like how the whole thing is put together though. I'm glad you're going through all the old House of Squid stuff again. Will there ever be a mash up of little shorts in to another House of Squid again?

Good stuff though!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

oh no, this is not house of squid, this is something else entirely, i wasn't involved in the writing process.

a few things ive done recently were house of squid comics, harder tiffany harder, i can't fap to this. i don't think i'll do a compilation again, no.

Yes. Yes. Yes! YES! YEEEEEESSSSSSS! Yes already, gawd.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

nice avatar