For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "CopsOnFireWithErections"

What... the...

what?

PS: Something that really bothered me all along was the fact that Death's mandible was floating freely... somehow... in midair ... y'know, not being connected to the skull. Er. Hm. IT KEPT ME

Nice dadaist title btw.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

but he's a magic critter!
he didn't even have the other side of the jaw

Classic Sexual-Lobster at its best!

Great job in this latest production. I love the random and hilarious feel of the whole animation. Reminds me of some of your early works. This is one of the animations where you have to watch it a few times over because you end up laughing and missing parts, plus it is a joy to re watch. Keep the humor train rolling!

Will this be a one time thing or will death get his own place in the SL animation line?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i don't know yet, i haven't had any further ideas for him, but i'd like to introduce the other 3 horseman of the apocalypse somehow.

Damn that was random

I like the "This corpse aint gonna f*ck itself" part and the "I'll suck you marrow" part. Made me chuckle a bit since I am a sick bastard.

Also not sure why the cat can be touched and the dude died from deaths touch but that's the magic of animation.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

my theory is that the cat has already died and so is already some kind of supernatural spirit beast.

Looks like that chimps blow

Was too much to handle. You shouldn't have done it all at once

Sexual-Lobster responds:

it's ok man just sit down for a bit and get your breath back.

Needs more cops, fire and erections....

How in the hell do you come up with these things? This is a masterpiece and almost all of your work is. I´ve been a fan years now and you just keep getting better and better. Really unexpected and truely majestic.

thanks!