Reviews for "CopsOnFireWithErections"

Well... I don't know how to review this...

I'm a definite fan of Sexual-Lobster's work because it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get. This here takes the cake though. The animation was fluid with great quality and good pacing. The voice acting was unbelievable and the story was incomprehensible, but that's the point, right?

--PROS--
*Superb Animation Quality all around!
*Good sound quality and Voice Acting was too.

--CONS--
*The off-brand of humor, while funny at points, was too much for me this time. It wasn't terrible but if you are constantly on a winding road of jokes and puns it suddenly becomes overwhelming. This isn't necessarily not funny as much as it is confusing.

--RESULTS--
4/5 8/10

Nice...

Dark and heavy acid adult dumb humor, great mix, and the pace dont let u get bored, need more dark stuff like this, expecially to fight on The Man.

Great Job fella!

That was utterly retarded...

... but I enjoyed every single second of it nonetheless. Your works have dramatically improved. I really enjoyed this animation as well as all of your other creations. Keep on being awesome man.

i wasnt confused at all!

this is a metaphore for how life as a married couple can be. the husband feels like death, and sees his wife as a crazy-ass cat who "devours" (is strict with) the kids. after a while, things get a little old, and become kinky and stressful. then the husband becomes so depressed, all he hears is the wife yapping on and on, so he snaps. the wife feels like everybody is against her, and the husband feels justified, and when the wife is divourced, she just cant cope with where her life ended up. the husband, on the other hand, has grown apathetic to it all.

or im spewing horse****. take your pick.

your friends need help

but dont let them get any because that was glorious. None of it made any sense, just the way i like my cartoons. If this isnt art then i dont know what is.