Reviews for "Super SOPA Bros."

love it

the funny part is the fireballs are over powered censored.

To whom it may concern,

This review has been censored as it may or may not have included praises and/or criticism of the game herein. We feel it's our duty to perform these services for you, the people, as we know what is best for everyone. We are happy to be of service.

Please don't bother searching for a way to contact us, as we have none.

Omg...

This is just a bad game....which is why I'm giving it a 10, it can show how bad SOPA and PIPA can do more bad then good (so bad that we wont be able to play this meant to be bad game if SOPA or PIPA passes)

I just want to say Thank You, to all the gamers and publishers for standing together to fight these acts and get them put down to sleep. This fight isn't near finished, things will show up in the future, but this shows what we as gamers can do and the power that we have as a group to where even these billion dollar businessmen can't beat. Thank you everyone.

Good Job

I felt that, it was well made, and I wish everyone could understand the seriousness of SOPA/PIPA . Save the internet, save the insanity.