Reviews for "Super SOPA Bros."

Strange.

A decent game

So this was pretty decent and very "MARIO-BROS" game lol, but it was fun, medals didnt seem too easy so maybe adding some easier ones would be cool, and some added flashy effects on impact moments, Ok good game type here I didnt see much that it was lacking but it was pretty amusing and pretty entertaining and I had some fun with it, You have some good insight on how to make these things and you do well on them, and you made a fun and enjoyble experience for all to enjoy, so I do look forward to seeing more of your work soon.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

how to i jump? up isnt working

THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN CENSORED DUE TO ''BECAUSE I CAN''

well i did not get all the acievements on first try when i expected to